today's a bz day.
but im gaining momentum at work. geez
was losing it ever since i was half-slacking during the quarter reviews.
but now im getting it back. hopefully hehz
im getting so fat!!!
ok tts wat i feel. im positively sure i weigh at least 1 or 2 kilos heavier.
guess wat? i wasn't able to zip up one of my pants last sat.
poh kept laughing at me when i told him. booz.
gosh. ok. the pants must haf shrunk.
i just knew.
ok enuff of self-criticism.
i love myself.
poh loves me.
everyone loves me yoohooz!
last fri was team 1's outing at party world ktv!
was sabo-ed to be the emcee initially but it turns out tt there was no need for one.
everyone just started chatting drinking singing etc etc.
we've got 2 big rms (really big i swear) and the drinks were free-flowing.
unfortunately. ive got no appetite to either drink or eat.
we were too bz chatting. gossiping. socializing (yesh cos those mgrs n partners were there yawns). taking photos. n singing!!!
me zhiquan n celine!
i tink zhiquan looks really sweet n celine's so pretty!!! (ok i must say celine isn't photogenic. she looks so much better in real!!!)

hehz. cute tjc. (tee jih cheah - her full name. coincidentally, she was from tjc! LOLZ so was i!!! poh too!!! =P)

(oi celine u look like da jie da... =_=)

the A2s... they're all really cute n nice pple!!!! =)

us!

the 2 ai-rens!!!

team 1 gers!
i heart them!!!

me n the ger im gonna strive thru thick n thin with during peak periods!! li li!!!
we're gonna be on the same jobs for the next few mths!
yipps!!!! she's so lucky =PpP

poh says this is a disgusting photo... erm...

hehz. i love shumin! cos she has got eyes smaller than mine!!!! geez.

A1-2s lisa n selene
(we call them A1-2s and ourselves A1-1s cos we came in as the first batch and them the second. lol)

the 2 bengs mgr in AABS. trust me. they are damn cute!!!!
n wats more. both are senior mgrs!!! their technical knowledge are both real strong.
but still both behave like kids!!! hehez

my fav mgr with his 2 fav gers.
(see the ger on the right? the one in red? she's real pretty. has got big marble-like eyes)

zhihui n me~~~

me lili n zhiquan knew each other frm our first engagement months ago.
these 2 are still my favs in team 1!

the bengs at work again.
1 beng singing. the other helping the first massage. LOLZ.
ultimate cuteness~

elaine!!! she was the netball cap! grinz

had a fun fun nite at the ktv. we sang till 12 n went chinatown for supper till 3am.
yes we've got meeting for D&D the next morn. (me n alvin)
meeting at BK (as usual) n discussion for props later in the day.
D&D meetings getting frm bad to worse.
there's this ger whom we really dislike.
she who seems to want tings her own way. whose frequency is so diff frm ours.
i really dislike her.
her plans are far too idealistic for me to accept.
aye. i am not able to work with her.
tts y i'll rather take care of the props since she's in charge of the costumes.
went down to meet poh at orchard after the boring tiring D&D.
poh n his jc frens.
hehz i tink poh pi looks real cute n kiddish in this pic!!! =)
i can't believe he's 24... =_=

since there were not much shopping to be done (every boutique sells almost the same tings. boring!!!) n since we were so so tired n were dragging our feet ard the whole orchard area...
we left early and i went back hall with poh. hehz.
din know y i did tt. jus wanted to spend more time with him i guess.
his exams are coming up n we wun haf much time to meet up during the next few wks.
wats more. i really do miss hall. n hall V's prawn paste chicken!!!! argh~~~
been missing poh a lot these few days too. hehz.
i wonder y....
it's been only 1 n a half yrs. but it seems like forever. n im not saying its bad.
grinz.
it feels right to say tt... we are great tog. =)
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
....You finally find... You and I collide....
Howie Day - collide
Y听你听我 9:47 pm